Who We Are
Will Braun is a Senior Vice President based in New York and helps lead the firm’s alternative investments practice. He primarily advises the leadership teams of alternative investment managers and other financial institutions, including large asset managers, hedge funds, private equity firms and their portfolio companies. He provides strategic counsel across a variety of disciplines, including reputation management, media relations, investor and LP relations, transaction communications, proxy-contests and shareholder activism, issues management, public affairs and long-term positioning. As part of his work with alternative investment managers, Will has also advised several not-for-profit organizations associated with clients and internal foundations on media relations, event management, as well as stakeholder and donor outreach.
In addition to his work with private companies, Will has extensive experience advising publicly-traded companies in diverse special situations and the implementation of long-term corporate positioning programs. He has advised companies on transformational M&A, including SPACs, financial communications, proxy-contests and shareholder activism, public affairs, media and presentation training, as well as crisis management and preparedness with the goal of achieving business objectives in pivotal times. He has also advised academic institutions on matters of crisis management, media relations and outreach to other key stakeholders.
- Blue Ridge Capital on its return of investor capital
- T-Mobile on its combination with Sprint
- Sanofi on its acquisition of Bioverativ and its “white knight” takeover of Ablynx
- Hellman & Friedman on its leveraged buyout of Ultimate Software
- Hellman & Friedman portfolio company SnapAV on its merger with Control4
- Euronet on its successful bid to break-up Ant Financial’s acquisition of MoneyGram
- Daiwa Securities on its acquisition and subsequent merger of Sagent Advisors and Signal Hill Holdings
- NCI Building Systems on its merger with Ply Gem
- Aqua America on its acquisition of Peoples
- A public entity on the immediate response and aftermath of a mass shooting
- A baby-product company on crisis preparedness and management
- An entertainment company on crisis management and response regarding a sexual harassment issue
- Wake Forest University, B.A. English and Entrepreneurship & Social Enterprise