Who We Are
Sydney Gever provides strategic counsel to hedge funds and their managers, in addition to advising publicly traded and other private corporations. She has extensive experience working with clients across a variety of disciplines including transaction communications, crisis and reputation management, activism preparedness, media relations, investor relations and profile raising. She works with clients operating in industries including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, fintech, real estate, entertainment, utilities and education, among others.
Sydney has particular expertise with investor-focused communications, media and presentation training, effectively communicating with key stakeholder groups and managing public perception during times of pivotal change. She has worked with clients on various transformative situations such as M&A, IPOs, shareholder activism, leadership changes, sensitive crisis matters and other high-stakes special situations with the goal of preserving value and achieving business objectives.
- International Flavors & Fragrances on its Reverse Morris Trust combination with DuPont’s Nutrition & Biosciences business
- Intuit on its acquisition of Credit Karma
- Realty Income on its merger with VEREIT
- Medline on its leveraged buyout with Blackstone, Carlyle and Hellman & Friedman
- TPG on its SPAC transaction with Accel Entertainment
- Texas Pacific Land Trust on its proxy contest and related litigation
- Hellman & Friedman on its leveraged buyout of Ultimate Software
- A multi-strat global asset manager on its wind-down and return of investor capital
- A leading audio products company on its complex patent litigation
- A property developer on a crisis related to military housing
- A leading Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company on various strategic planning, executive positioning and reputation management initiatives
- Profile raising, media relations and investor communications programs for several hedge funds and their managers
- Tulane University, B.A. Public Health