Who We Are
Paige Penchas joined Abernathy MacGregor’s Houston office in 2016 following ten years as an institutional salesperson in a boutique energy investment banking and research firm, Tudor Pickering Holt, where she was responsible for developing investment strategies and providing industry trends and stock analyses to a portfolio of clients, including mutual fund and hedge fund portfolio managers. She offers clients counsel on investor relations strategy, especially relating to transactions, activist investors and crises. She advises clients across sectors, with a particular focus on energy given her deep experience in the sector.
Paige’s sell-side experience with investor communication is preceded by seven years in public companies as corporate treasurer at Weatherford International and Nuevo Energy and investor relations director at Weatherford Enterra. Ms. Penchas began her career in banking and spent seven years in corporate lending at Bank of America, leading many structured financings for energy companies.
Paige has advised:
- A nationwide restaurant chain regarding crisis planning and a viral social media crisis
- A real estate firm’s proxy fight, which was adversarial until the shareholder meeting
- An oil services company on a regulatory crisis
- A real estate company’s messaging, presentation, and investor outreach
- Various private schools on crisis planning and management
- An exploration and production company regarding the challenge of communicating its message during an energy downturn
- A pipeline company in connection with litigation and public messaging
- A utility company on strategy regarding a spin-off
- Texas A&M University, MBA with concentrations in Economics and Accounting
- The University of Texas, B.B.A. Finance