Who We Are
As the Creative Director at Abernathy MacGregor, Lawrence brings design-driven thinking and creative development to elevate client brands and support communications initiatives through both printed and digital media. Integrating closely with clients’ established brands, Lawrence creates presentation decks, infographics and fact sheets, microsites and forward-thinking design pieces to transform complex ideas, information and concepts into compelling visual stories.
Prior to joining Abernathy MacGregor, he was Creative Director at Weber Shandwick where he led the visual design team responsible for all global new business initiatives, encompassing 125 offices over 6 continents.
Lawrence has also held director level roles in the advertising industry, having worked for TBWA\Worldwide and the Young and Rubicam group.
- Created a comprehensive communications campaign for Texas Pacific Land Trust's proxy contest, consisting of a microsite, fight letters, and presentation graphics
- Brought qualitative and quantitative data to life in a reputational analysis report for Compass Minerals
- U. S. Steel with infographics and investor communications in its transformative investment in Big River Steel
- Designed infographics, investor communications and email design for IFF in their merger with DuPont N&B
- An entertainment technology company with their quarterly earnings and investor presentations
- Information graphics and fact sheets for Comcast on its unsolicited bid for assets of 21st Century Fox
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.S. in Journalism/Advertising