Who We Are
Kendell Moore provides strategic and financial public relations, investor relations, transaction communications services and crisis management counsel to clients in a variety of industries. She has particularly strong expertise advising clients in all phases of crisis preparedness and response. Her crisis management experience spans a broad range of issues including regulatory matters, complex litigation issues, product failures or recalls, facilities disasters, unexpected management changes and other special crisis situations.
Kendell also has extensive experience in advising clients on transaction communications including mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests and shareholder activism. Other clients look to her for counsel on developing and implementing strategic communications programs as well as for specialized media and presentation training.
Kendell joined the firm in 2012 after graduating Summa Cum Laude from Syracuse University’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications with a B.S. in Public Relations.
Kendell has advised:
- Major U.S. corporations experiencing data breaches, cyber-attacks and other privacy issues
- Organizations during C-Suite changes and surprise announcements
- Companies and institutions after a mass shooting or workplace violence
- Multinational corporations during product liability issues and mass recalls
- Corporations and non-profit organizations on regulatory inquiries, investigations and sanctions
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies in its engagement with SilverArrow
- First Manhattan Co. regarding its successful activist efforts with Vivus
- Thermo Fisher Scientific’s acquisition of Life Technologies Corporation
- MT&T Bank’s merger with Hudson City Bancorp
- Syracuse University, Newhouse School of Public Communications, B.S. Public Relations, 2012 (summa cum laude)