Who We Are
Kendell co-leads the firm’s well-established crisis management practice. Kendell’s specialty is guiding her clients through high-stakes crisis situations with minimal reputational damage, maximum business continuity and optimized outcomes for all stakeholders.
Her crisis management experience spans a broad range of complex issues including employee activism, pandemic response, social injustice, investigations, workplace misconduct, cybersecurity, product recalls, physical disasters, regulatory matters and other special situations. Kendell counsels her clients through all phases of crisis preparedness and response and is a frequent speaker on crisis management throughout the United States.
Kendell also advises on mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism, public affairs and high-profile executive changes. Clients frequently turn to her to develop and implement their overall reputation management programs as well as for specialized media and presentation training.
Kendell joined the firm in 2012.
Kendell has advised:
- Major U.S. corporations experiencing data breaches, cyber-attacks and other privacy issues
- Organizations during C-Suite changes and surprise announcements
- Companies and institutions after a mass shooting or workplace violence
- Multinational corporations during product liability issues and mass recalls
- Corporations and non-profit organizations on regulatory inquiries, investigations and sanctions
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies in its engagement with SilverArrow
- First Manhattan Co. regarding its successful activist efforts with Vivus
- Thermo Fisher Scientific’s acquisition of Life Technologies Corporation
- MT&T Bank’s merger with Hudson City Bancorp
- Syracuse University, Newhouse School of Public Communications, B.S. Public Relations, 2012 (summa cum laude)