Who We Are
Jake Yanulis advises clients on financial public relations, investor relations and strategic communications across a broad range of industries. Jake manages ongoing media and other stakeholder relations efforts and counsels clients on a variety of special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, shareholder activism, executive transitions and crisis management. His recent client experience includes T-Mobile, Keurig Dr Pepper, Comcast, Office Depot, Hershey, and CACI International.
In addition to his public company experience, Jake has worked with leading private equity firms, including Advent International, JAB and TPG, and their portfolio companies around transactions and other matters.
Jake works with companies and investment firms to manage complex situations in order to achieve overall business objectives. This involves developing and implementing targeted corporate communications plans to reach audiences that matter most, including employees, shareholders, customers, government officials and the media.
Jake has advised:
- T-Mobile on its pending combination with Sprint
- Boston Beer Company on its merger with Dogfish Head
- Brookstone through its Chapter 11 bankruptcy and sales process
- JAB on its investments in Pret A Manger, Panera Bread, Keurig Dr Pepper and Krispy Kreme
- Comcast on its unsolicited bid for assets of 21st Century Fox
- Philadelphia Energy Solutions on its navigation of Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- J.Crew Group through a contested debt restructuring
- Euronet on its successful bid to break-up Ant Financial’s acquisition of MoneyGram
- Trinity College, B.A. Public Policy and Law