Who We Are
Erin Smith provides strategic and financial public relations, investor relations and transaction communications counsel to clients in a broad range of industries. Erin advises companies during times of change, including mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, executive transitions, restructurings, and a wide array of crises.
She also has extensive experience helping companies build and manage their reputations through media relations, corporate and executive visibility campaigns, thought leadership programs and corporate responsibility initiatives.
Erin joined the firm in 2010 after graduating from Villanova University with a B.A. in Political Science and Business. Her representative clients include Advent International, Aspen Insurance, Assurant, Booz Allen Hamilton, JMI Equity, and Ternium.
Erin has advised:
- EXOR SpA in its successful campaign to acquire PartnerRe Ltd. for $6.9 billion
- Advent International on its North American, Latin American and Indian transactions since 2012 and on the completion of fundraising for its most recent global and Latin American funds, including Advent International GPE VIII Limited Partnership
- The City of Detroit on its Chapter 9 bankruptcy filing
- Booz Allen Hamilton with respect to its investor relations program
- Spirit Realty Capital on its initial public offering, $3.9 billion merger with Cole Credit Property Trust II, corporate communications and investor relations efforts
- Villanova University, B.A., Political Science and Business, 2010