Who We Are
Eliza Ruggiero is a Senior Vice President in the firm’s New York Office. She provides ongoing strategic communications and investor relations counsel to clients during mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests, activist defense, crisis situations and other times of change. Eliza’s prior advisory work includes assignments for T-Mobile, Intuit, Truist, CSX and Keurig Dr Pepper.
Eliza also helps clients across a range of industries develop and implement strategic investor outreach programs, particularly in relation to transactions, activist situations, business reorganizations and management transitions. She additionally has extensive experience advising clients on the implementation of ESG communications programs.
Eliza has advised:
- Empower Retirement on its acquisition of Personal Capital
- Intuit on its pending acquisition of Credit Karma
- T-Mobile on its acquisition of Sprint
- Keurig Green Mountain on its acquisition of Dr Pepper Snapple
- Nuance during its engagement with Neuberger Berman
- JAB on its acquisitions of Panera Bread and Krispy Kreme
- Tapestry on its acquisition of Kate Spade
- CSX on its engagement with Mantle Ridge
- Columbia Pipeline Group on its merger with TransCanada
- Sirona Dental Systems on its merger with Dentsply International
- Wesleyan University, B.A. Spanish Literature with a concentration in International Relations, 2013.