Who We Are
Eliza Ruggiero is a Vice President in the firm’s New York Office. She provides ongoing strategic communications and investor relations support to clients during corporate mergers, proxy contests, activist defense and crisis situations. Her recent advisory work includes T-Mobile’s merger with Sprint, CSX’s engagement with Mantle Ridge, Keurig Green Mountain’s acquisition of Dr Pepper Snapple and TransCanada’s reapplication for the Keystone XL pipeline.
Eliza also helps clients across a wide range of industries develop strategic investor outreach programs, particularly in relation to transactions, activist situations, business reorganizations, management transitions and other times of change. She additionally has extensive experience advising multinational corporations on the implementation of long-term corporate positioning programs.
Prior to joining the firm in 2015, Eliza worked in the development office of a D.C.-based Federally Qualified Health Center, supporting the organization’s fundraising, outreach and donor development efforts.
Eliza has advised:
- T-Mobile’s pending acquisition of Sprint
- Keurig Green Mountain’s acquisition of Dr Pepper
- Nuance’s engagement with Neuberger Berman
- JAB’s acquisitions of Panera Bread and Krispy Kreme
- Tapestry’s acquisition of Kate Spade
- CSX’s engagement with Mantle Ridge
- TransCanada’s reapplication for the Keystone XL pipeline
- Columbia Pipeline Group’s merger with TransCanada
- Sirona Dental Systems’ merger with Dentsply International
- Wesleyan University, B.A. Spanish Literature with a concentration in International Relations, 2013.