Who We Are
Eileen Cohen is a Senior Counselor with widely-recognized expertise in shareholder engagement and corporate governance, as well as a wealth of experience in investment consulting, portfolio management and financial communications. Eileen most recently served as a Managing Director at JP Morgan Asset Management, where she was the Chair of the North America Governance Committee, leading the firm’s corporate engagement activities.
During her nearly two-decade tenure at JP Morgan, Eileen also served as a Senior Client Portfolio Manager. Prior to joining JP Morgan, she was a partner at Invesco, formerly Chancellor Capital, where she held various roles including Portfolio Manager, Head of Asset Allocation and Head of Client Services.
Eileen has authored numerous articles on investing and is a sought-after speaker on Environmental, Social and Governance issues. At Baruch College, she has been an Adjunct Professor of corporate governance for undergraduate students, a guest lecturer and course leader at the graduate level and is a mentor in the Executive on Campus program, for which she received the Alumni Allegiance Award. Additionally, Eileen was selected for inclusion in the 2017 NACD Directorship 100. She is Chairman of the board of The National Grid Foundation and was a past member of the advisory council of Sustainability Accounting Standards Board. She also served as a member of the EEI ESG/Sustainability Investor Group and is a Senior Fellow at the Conference Board Governance Center.
Early in her professional career, Eileen was a partner at Buck Consulting, an actuarial and investment consulting firm and held manufacturing and finance positions at International Paper Co. She completed her BA in economics at Queens College and continued to earn an MBA at Baruch in finance and economics.
- FINRA licensed Series 7, 63
- Baruch College, MBA, Economics/Finance
- Queens College CUNY, B.A., Economics
Memberships and Affiliations
- The National Grid Foundation, Chairman of the Board
- The Conference Board Governance Center, Senior Fellow
- Baruch College, Adjunct Professor of corporate governance and mentor in the Executive on Campus program
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, former member of advisory council
- EEI ESG/Sustainability Investor Group, member
News, Publications and Achievements
- 2017 NACD Directorship 100
- Baruch College, Alumni Allegiance Award