Who We Are
Deirdre Walsh provides strategic communications counsel to public and private companies in a variety of special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, leadership succession, and crisis management. She maintains notable experience supporting companies through multifaceted transactions, including Regal Entertainment Group’s sale to UK-based Cineworld Group PLC, a leading digital sports media company’s multi-million-dollar equity sale, and Callaway Golf’s merger with Topgolf Entertainment Group.
In addition to her special situations work, Deirdre also assists clients with ongoing investor relations support and in the development of overall corporate communications strategies, as they navigate challenging market dynamics and evolving stakeholder expectations.
- Madison Dearborn Partners with fund raising communications, investment announcements, and transaction communications
- A prominent Fortune 200 technology company with investor relations communications
- T-Mobile on its acquisition of Sprint
- Keurig Green Mountain on its acquisition of Dr Pepper Snapple
- An entertainment company on crisis management and response regarding a sexual harassment issue
- A baby-product company on crisis preparedness and management
- Skidmore College, B.S. Management & Business