Who We Are
Claire Walsh provides strategic counsel to clients on a variety of corporate and financial communications matters, including investor and public relations, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism and crisis communications. Claire assists both public and private companies in building and implementing strategic communications programs to advance business objectives, protect their reputations and effectively communicate with audiences that matter most.
Claire has particular experience helping companies enhance their overall communications strategy, including long-term corporate positioning, profile-raising, thought leadership, and quarterly earnings preparation. Claire has also advised on and developed relevant stakeholder communications materials for companies undergoing executive transitions, merger integrations, and other pivotal times of change. Additionally, she has supported private equity firms and their portfolio companies on a variety of communications matters.
- AbbVie on its ongoing corporate communications and strategic planning initiatives
- Barstool Sports on its sale of a 36% minority investment stake to Penn National Gaming
- Siris Capital on its acquisitions of TPx, Electronics for Imaging, Travelport and Web.com
- SJW Group on integration planning for its merger transaction with Connecticut Water Service
- Henkel AG on its multi-year program to raise its public profile in North America
- Comcast on its unsolicited bid for assets of 21st Century Fox
- Boston College, B.A. in Applied Psychology & Human Development, Concentrations in Communication and Management & Leadership