Who We Are
Carina Davidson is the firm’s President, based in its New York office.
Carina provides strategic communications and investor relations counsel for companies in the financial services, consumer goods, healthcare, energy, real estate, business services and technology sectors, among others. She has significant expertise helping clients manage their reputations, developing strategies to reach their core audiences, including crafting and delivering corporate messages to Wall Street and developing constituency-specific narratives to relevant stakeholder groups. She has led the communications efforts on behalf of her clients surrounding significant, often transformational events, including mergers and acquisitions, take privates, initial public offerings, regulatory developments, leadership succession, hostile takeover attempts and shareholder activism. She has deep experience assisting companies in preparing for shareholder activism defense scenarios.
She also oversees communications for some of the leading private equity firms and their portfolio companies including profile-raising initiatives, fund close announcements, investment positioning, issues management, M&A transaction announcements and IPO activities.
Prior to joining AMG, Carina specialized in issues management and public affairs at Edelman. She is a citizen of the Netherlands.
Carina has advised:
- Employee-owned MWH in its merger with Stantec
- Shopify on its IPO and investor relations
- A leading consulting firm on financial communications, management transitions and transaction communications
- Evercore on its IPO, investor relations and corporate communications
- A global insurer on crisis management, shareholder activism, executive transition and transaction communications
- Madison Dearborn with fund raising communications, investment announcements and transaction communication
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Finance for the non-financial manager program
- Skidmore College, B.A.
Memberships and Affiliations
- YWCA of Darien, Mothers for Others
News, Publications and Achievements
- PRWeek “True Champions of PR,” 2016