Who We Are
Blair Hennessy advises a wide range of clients on financial communications matters including investor and public relations, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, proxy contests and shareholder activism, as well as long-term corporate positioning programs and ongoing media relations.
Blair has counseled dozens of clients on special situations including complex transactions, proxy contests, bankruptcies and crises. In addition, she has created a number of profile raising programs for multi-national clients, providing strategic counsel as well as developing and implementing all related communications materials.
Prior to joining Abernathy MacGregor, Blair worked for the Virginia Governor’s policy office and on the communications team for a U.S. Congressman on Capitol Hill. She joined the firm after graduating magna cum laude from the University of Richmond with a B.A. in Leadership Studies.
Blair has advised:
- T-Mobile on its pending merger with Sprint
- SunTrust on its pending merger of equals with BB&T
- Henkel AG in a multi-year program to raise its profile in the U.S.
- Sanofi on its $4.8 billion acquisition of Ablynx
- Nuance’s engagement with Neuberger Berman
- Iberdrola on its U.S. profile raising program
- The City of Detroit on its chapter 9
- Dex Media on its prepackaged chapter 11 and subsequent acquisition of YP to form DexYP
- University of Richmond, B.A. Leadership Studies (magna cum laude)