Who We Are
Blair Hennessy advises a wide range of clients on financial communications matters including investor and public relations, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, proxy contests and shareholder activism, as well as long-term corporate positioning programs and ongoing media relations. She has deep M&A experience advising companies on complex transactions including T-Mobile’s merger with Sprint, Intuit’s acquisition of Credit Karma and SunTrust’s $66 billion merger of equals with BB&T. Additional recent M&A experience includes NN’s divestiture of its Life Sciences business to American Securities, PowerTeam Services’ acquisition of MVerge from Centerpoint Energy, and Sanofi’s acquisition of Ablynx.
Blair has counseled dozens of clients on special situations including complex transactions, proxy contests, bankruptcies, litigation, leadership succession and crises. In addition, she has created numerous profile-raising and reputation management programs for U.S. and multi-national clients, providing strategic counsel as well as developing and implementing all related communications materials.
She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Richmond with a B.A. in Leadership Studies.
Blair has advised:
- T-Mobile on its merger with Sprint
- SunTrust on its merger of equals with BB&T
- Intuit on its acquisition of Credit Karma
- McKesson on corporate positioning and M&A
- Siris Capital on its acquisitions of TPx, Electronics for Imaging, Travelport and Web.com
- Travelport on an agreement with its Ad Hoc Group of Lenders
- Sanofi’s acquisition of Ablynx
- A major global pharmaceutical company on ongoing communications and crisis management
- University of Richmond, B.A. Leadership Studies (magna cum laude)