Who We Are
Allyson Vento advises companies, across industries, on corporate public relations, investor relations and communications related to transactions, shareholder activism, litigation, and crisis management.
She has significant experience helping companies build and manage their reputations through media relations, corporate and executive visibility campaigns, thought leadership programs and corporate responsibility initiatives. Representative clients in these areas (current and past) include: Aspen Insurance, Assurant, Crown Castle, HP, JMI Equity and TIAA-CREF.
She also helps companies plan for and manage through times of change. This includes executive transitions, business/strategy changes and corporate crises such as: regulatory investigations and actions, complex litigation, data breach and cyber threats, product failures or recalls, facilities disasters, poor financial results and other special situations.
Allyson joined Abernathy MacGregor in 2004 after graduating from the University of Richmond.
Allyson has advised:
- EXOR SpA in its successful campaign to acquire PartnerRe Ltd. for $6.9 billion
- GFI Group in its review of an unsolicited proposal from, and eventual merger agreement with, BGC Partners
- Molex Incorporated on its sale to Koch Industries, Inc. for $7.2 billion
- First Manhattan in its successful proxy contest for board representation at Vivus
- A private equity consortium involved in the $40 billion Chapter 11 restructuring of Energy Future Holdings
- HP in several transactions, executive transitions and internal communications on business restructurings and corporate strategy changes
- University of Richmond, B.S.
Memberships and Affiliations
- National Investor Relations Institute, Philadelphia Chapter